Project & Program Management
Zetes offers program and project management services to assist with implementations of varying size and complexity. We use our project management expertise in smaller implementations, while more holistic program management is needed in larger, more complex projects, involving international deployments and/or the development and integration of new technologies.
Zetes’ project management services include:
- Identification of the internal and external required competencies
- Definition of the project plan including scope, project schedule, roles and WBS
- Coordination of hardware and license purchases
- Managing subcontractors and hardware providers appointed by the customer or Zetes
- Compliance with internal rules and regulations at the customer site
- Internal training
- Quality management
Program management is a key element in most of the Zetes People ID projects. In the Belgian eID card project, Zetes managed the global coordination of the project for the Belgian Federal Government. In the biometric enrolment projects delivered by Zetes PASS in Togo and the Democratic Republic of Congo, much of Zetes’ implementation success can be attributed to effective program management.